Lately I've felt like
Jonah
Jonah
I've been in a pit
engulfing waters
drowning in an ocean
seaweed wrapped around my head
barred in
engulfing waters
drowning in an ocean
seaweed wrapped around my head
barred in
forever?
deeper
and deeper…
and deeper…
Hey GOD!
Where are you?
I asked you to help me!
Are you going to let me die?
Don't you care about me?
Is this it?
Where are you?
I asked you to help me!
Are you going to let me die?
Don't you care about me?
Is this it?
drowning
alone
scared
alone
scared
and you had me
eaten?
…really?
eaten?
…really?
the LORD provided
salvation
is a giant fish?
a giant nasty fish?
…really?
salvation
is a giant fish?
a giant nasty fish?
…really?
[my child
just wait
you'll see
I LOVE YOU]
just wait
you'll see
I LOVE YOU]
take a deep breath…
let it go…
let it go…
I'll
run
strive
reach out
run
strive
reach out
I'll talk to God
he knows what he's doing
he will never let me go
he will NEVER FORGET about me
EVER
he knows what he's doing
he will never let me go
he will NEVER FORGET about me
EVER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is here
above below behind in front next to
always
above below behind in front next to
always
I'll fall in love with him
deeper
and deeper...
and deeper...
No comments:
Post a Comment